Booking Your Volunteering, Internships and Gap Year Programs
VCAP Nepal would like to thank you very much for choosing us for your volunteering, Internships and Gap Year travel experience in Nepal. We would be glad to work with you to ensure your volunteer and travel abroad experiences as a very rewarding and memorable experience for a life time! Try to book your Program as far ahead as possible as places are limited in some of our programs. Late applications are welcome up to 3 weeks prior before your start date.
You can join our Programs following the three simple steps process mentioned below:
Step One: Apply to the Program
Before applying to our programs, we request you kindly to check out our Program Fees & Dates once! Also, please note that VCAP does not charge Application fee but once you are accepted in the program, it requires the NON REFUNDABLE program deposit of US $ 250, € 190 or £ 150 (later deductible from the total program fees), if you find the program fees reasonable and affordable to you then,
Please fill out the Online Application form. Once we review your application then we will let you know if your application was successful within 2 working days.
Step Two: Paying your Deposit
If you are accepted to our program then we will ask you to pay your deposit to confirm your placement in your desired program. The deposit is later deducted from your total program fees. We will guarantee you a placement. If not, we will refund your program deposit.
You can pay the deposit in these currencies mainly: US $ 250, € 190 or £ 150 . This will guarantee your placement in the program. The deposit is non-refundable, for our Policies click here. (Give link to “Policies of VCAP Nepal” page)The deposit can be paid via Bank wire transfer systems.
Step Three: The Remaining Fees
You need to pay the remaining amount of your program fees, (minus the deposit which you already paid); six weeks prior before your program start date.
- We will start to process further your application only after when we receive the deposit, which is due within Seven (7) calendar days of the date you submit the online application to VCAP.
- After Seven days, if you fail to pay your deposit then we will notify you via email that your application has been canceled. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Program fees paid through VCAP by means of bank transfer or Western union will need to have the transaction costs covered by the payee.
- There are discounts available for groups. For groups of 3 or more there is a discount of 5% in our total program fees. The group must have the same start date and volunteer in the same location.
- Once you start your placement, if you wish to discontinue in any reason, the programs cost which you paid are not refundable.
Communication & Support from VCAP Nepal:
Throughout the application process, we are committed to working with you to answer any of your questions or concerns and you will be fully supported until the end of program. During your placement, our staffs are available 24/7 for your support and in case if you need them for advice or emergency. Our aim is to give you full satisfaction and a memorable volunteering experience and we make sure you get that.
If you have any questions, Please feel free to Contact us. We love to hear from you!