Booking Your Volunteering, Internships and Gap Year Programs
VCAP Nepal would like to thank you very much for choosing us for your volunteering, Internships and Gap Year travel experience in Nepal. We would be glad to work with you to ensure your volunteer and travel abroad experiences as a very rewarding and memorable experience for a life time! Try to book your Program as far ahead as possible as places are limited in some of our programs. Late applications are welcome up to 3 weeks prior before your start date.
You can join our Programs following the three simple steps process mentioned below:
Step One: Check our 2 Booking Options
- One is at the beginning, you just need to pay the Application Fees of US $ 165 or Euro 135 only; which is later (Non refundable & Non deductable from your Total Program fees) and you can pay your total program fees upon arrival in Nepal.
- And another option is No need to pay the Application Fees; if you wish to pay your total program fees at once during the time of booking your program. Payments must be received within 1 week after when you sent your online application to us.
Step Two: Send Your Online Application
Please fill out, and send us your Online Application form. Once we review your application then we will let you know if your application was successful within 2 working days.
Step Three: Making Your Paymnets
Once we reviewed your application, and send a conformation of being accepted in our program; then next steps would be for making payments either for Application Fees or Toatal Program Fees.
- We will start to process further your application only after when we receive the deposit, which is due within Seven (7) calendar days of the date you submit the online application to VCAP.
- After Seven days, if you fail to pay your deposit then we will notify you via email that your application has been canceled. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Program fees paid through VCAP by means of bank transfer or Western union will need to have the transaction costs covered by the payee.
- There are discounts available for groups. For groups of 3 or more there is a discount of 5% in our total program fees. The group must have the same start date and volunteer in the same location.
- Once you start your placement, if you wish to discontinue in any reason, the programs cost which you paid are not refundable.
Communication & Support from VCAP Nepal:
Throughout the application process, we are committed to working with you to answer any of your questions or concerns and you will be fully supported until the end of program. During your placement, our staffs are available 24/7 for your support and in case if you need them for advice or emergency. Our aim is to give you full satisfaction and a memorable volunteering experience and we make sure you get that.
If you have any questions, Please feel free to Contact us. We love to hear from you!